My Quiet
Alright...10:30pm...my only chance of the day to have uninterrupted time alone and some peace and quiet. Too bad I am too tired to really enjoy it! So here I am setting up at new blog account though with 3 kids 5 and under I am not quite sure when I will post or what I will post. It may be about a new kind of baby wipe that is on the market or how roast beef is on sale this week. Either way I have a new outlet-- blogging! I have read and keep up with a few and it is fun and interesting and an escape into another world for me (sounds pathetic I know). Maybe you'll see more of me in the future. My posts are bound to get more exciting so stay tuned!
2 Comments:
Hey Kathy!
Not sure if you check this or not, but it's great to see your new blog. I agree with it being an outlet...man we don't get out enough. Hope to hear more from you soon! Say hi to your little family from me...
Holly
Hi Holly! I did read this weeks ago but here is my first response. I am learning to navigate through this Blog thing (I sound like I am a Senior Citizen :) ) Glad to hear from you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home