I wouldn't change anything that I had control of. I have a peace in the choices I have made throughout my life.
The things I would change, I have no control over, so I guess those don't count.
Maybe the things I would change would have to do with my character - to be more loving, more trusting, more caring, more gracious, more forgiving, more investing in others.
3 Comments:
I wouldn't change anything that I had control of. I have a peace in the choices I have made throughout my life.
The things I would change, I have no control over, so I guess those don't count.
Maybe the things I would change would have to do with my character - to be more loving, more trusting, more caring, more gracious, more forgiving, more investing in others.
I would have taken the bump and gotten an extra day in Hawaii, a free airline ticket, and a $500 voucher.
I passed it up at the time with the thought, "Gee, I should really get back to school."
Grrrrr
I did that too Mandy-- thought I had to get to Boston to get back to work! I feel your pain!
Post a Comment
<< Home