Sunday, April 02, 2006

Is there an ideal age or life stage?

I love where I am in life...married to a wonderful husband for almost 10 years, 3 great children, able to be at home and out of the "workplace". I always loved moving from school years to the working world because when I finished my work at the end of the day there was no "homework" etc...the rest of the night was MINE! Now that I am out of the daily schedule of work life I love that I can run my days as I choose. Now I am just beginning the years of being a slave to the school schedule but still most of the day is my own. I keep telling Dave I am not sure I can go back to working for someone after these years of freedom! I really feel like this is the life I always wanted. Now the diapers and lack of sleep and sickness make it not quite as glamorous as I thought but I love it nonetheless. My father in law keeps telling me the next stage is the best-- kids can dress themselves and use the bathroom on their own. I think he might be right. I am not wishing these days away but I think it will get even better. So is there an ideal time of life? Or an ideal age? Maybe you think it was those college days ( I worked through those years and never went that route), or maybe your time married without kids. Maybe you are in the empty nest stage and love it-- SO what has been your favorite time of life or what do you think will be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home