Fall Beginnings
Well our son Max starts school officially tomorrow. Bus, backpack, snack, etc...it's Kindergarden...not too stressful for me as he did Young 5's last year which is basically the same. We are still thinking about sending Karina to preschool next week yet haven't made the final decision ( we are usually not so late in decisions like this!). I like the feeling of fall...it is busier but yet more organized and scheduled and there is something to that I think.Little Lauren is growing up so fast.. she is almost walking and almost talking...a little late maybe as she is 13 1/2 months but I am in no hurry really. She is a good little girl though.
I feel like I am in a new life stage in a way...not pregnant or nursing...getting back into sports and activity...thinking more about "our business" and how to expand that (Dave's writing). I even became a soccer mom last week as Max started his first team. Cleats, shin guards, "uniform" and all. It's all good though. Loving it all.


2 Comments:
Hi Kathy,
Just happened to check your blog and you're back! Fall beginnings . . . last year fall was the end of a season for me. Having sent Julie off to college it was the beginning of a new stage of life.
Every year brings a "new stage" while raising children :) I can't believe Ericka is in her last year of elementary and Chloe is in school all day. It's been fun getting to know Lily better by spending a lot of one-on-one time together. Time goes by so fast, so I try to enjoy each stage while I'm in it :) Sometimes I have to remind my self of that... DAILY! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home