Isn't there a term "Uncle!!!"
Yes...I am crying "Uncle"! My post in January was about when bad things happen. I thought January was bad and things seemed to have only gotten worse. My best friends daughter is on her way via ambulance being transferred to a childrens hospital and getting ready for a second surgery (tonight) in 1 week and will likely be in the hospital for 1-2 weeks. My other really close friend just lost her dad to cancer 2 nights ago (most of my friends are losing grandparents not parents). My family's life long friend age 94 (she and my grandma became friends at age 20!) just died on Valentine's Day and that came as a surprise as well. Other friends of ours have a son age 2 almost 3 who has a condition in his brain that no doctor has ever seen. You know how you have back up styles for when things happen or how you react to things? Well this time it is different...I am nervous, edgy and almost sick to my stomach over all of it. We have been praying alot for everyone but sometimes I wish I could DO more. Any thoughts?-Kathy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home