Mothers day
Well I had a memorable and nice Mothers Day. I woke up to breakfast in bed. I an awesome omelet, strawberries, toast and OJ. And a few nice gifts from the kids (and Dave). I told Karina the night before she would be allowed to finally wear this certain long pink dress she has been wanting to wear because it was Mothers Day. She had that dress on as soon as she got out of bed! After Dave left and I am in my final scramble to get the kids out the door for church telling the older to to get their shoes, wash their faces etc... we made it -- early even. We walked into the door of church and I realized just then that our daughter Karina had put her winter snow boots on with her beautiful new dress. SO...I told Max to wait in dads office, quickly gave Dave the rundown on what just happened and I took the girls home to get some sandals. Well after checking the kids into kids church I ended up late for church. I found out later Dave used the story as his beginning Mothers Day illustration for the start of the service and they all roared in laughter he said. Memories!!!
4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HOw cute!
I don't even need a picture to see Karina in the long pink dress and winter boots. She is a real resident of Michigan--wearing snow boots on Mother's day! HA!!!!
The above comment was deleted as the website they linked was inappropriate.
Post a Comment
<< Home