Friday, September 04, 2009

25 Things You May Or May Not Know About Me

(Written on Facebook Thursday, January 15, 2009)

1. I have never been on an overseas missions trip.

2. I can't stand it when I can hear people eat popcorn in a movie theater or when people chew gum with their mouths open.

3. Someday I hope to be in some sort of 5K or more even though I hate running.

4. I worked in a salon in Massachusetts where I could see the ocean from the window.

5. I never thought I would have daughters.

6. Valentine heart candies, jelly beans and candy corn are my holiday weaknesses.

7. I am always thinking about where I could travel.

8. I learned to drink coffee only 4 years ago to bond with my husband.

9. I won the Calvinette of the Year award twice.

10. I am a lifetime Weight Watchers member and lost 90 pounds after our third child (including the baby ;)) But still struggle to keep the weight off with all those candy hearts and jelly beans.

11. Dave and I almost met a few times before we actually did but both agree it was for the better that we met when we did.

12. I have lived in Holland MI, South Hamilton MA, Indianapolis IN, Carmel IN, Normal IL, Fairfield IL, Spring Lake MI, Marion IN, and Gas City IN

13. I am a huge Colts fan and love watching the NFL. I have had several Fantasy Teams and almost (should have) won but came in 2nd in the league.

14. I Love anything and everything about Walt Disney World and know an insane amount about it.

15. I have never had surgery of any kind. I only broke my pinkie and sprained an ankle.

16. I have been a hairstylist for 18 years but "retired" in 2000 when I had Max, our first child.

17. I start to get grumpy when there are too many days of sun. I like the dark, rainy days when they come.

18. I bought all 4 and sold 3 houses we've owned without a Realtor.

19. Some of my favorite days of the year are my kids birthdays.

20. Marriage is better than I thought it would be and Dave and I get along amazingly well despite how different we are.

21. My husband Dave and I started 2 churches together.

22. We had kids in diapers for 8 straight years with out a break but we are finally done!

23. I never TP'd anyone.

24. I took baton, cheerleading, gymnastics, tennis, and swimming lessons when I was a little girl.

25. Love stretching a dollar any way I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home