Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I am on parole

Ok, not exactly as you would think but I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers. I have been for over 1.5 years. I have to go in once per calender month and weigh in and I can't be more than 2 pounds over my goal weight. If I am I have to start paying the weekly fee until I get back under that 2 pounds over my goal weight number. It feels like I am on Weight Parole. So today was weigh in-- could not put it off any longer as this was the last day of the month to weigh in. Fun...after thanksgiving no less. Since I moved to Marion I have watched my weight slowly tick up. Not sure if it is the lack of exercise, Baldwin dining at IWU or just eating too much. Maybe a bit of all those reasons. Today was my final wake up call to get going with some weight loss again. I was not over but too close to mess with. So I went grocery shopping after my weigh in and came home with alot less...I did pretty good actually. We'll see what December brings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home