posted by Kathy @ 4:58 PM
Looks like so much fun! Makes me dream of *someday* when we go. :)
Hi Kathy! I stumbled across your blog today. It looks like you had a great time at Disney. Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute!We hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer. Coast Guard festival starts this weekend so it will be very busy around here.Enjoy the rest of your summer!Staci
Wow, looks like you guys had a great time at Disney. You all look great.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I married David in 1996. We have 3 kids Max, Karina, and Lauren. I am a hairstylist by trade and a stay home mom now.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Looks like so much fun! Makes me dream of *someday* when we go. :)
Hi Kathy! I stumbled across your blog today. It looks like you had a great time at Disney. Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute!
We hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer. Coast Guard festival starts this weekend so it will be very busy around here.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Staci
Wow, looks like you guys had a great time at Disney.
You all look great.
Post a Comment
<< Home