Thursday, September 06, 2007

...finding our way

We've been here for almost 2 months now and I am really glad that fall is around the corner and things start up again. I always love getting back to the fall schedule but this year especially due to the move. When there is nothing to attend or be a part of it is hard to feel connected. I have been waiting for MOPS to start up and it did today and that really helped give me the boost I need. Bible studies, book clubs and coffee nights with MOPS moms are just starting up so I now have the chance to really meet some people. Yes all this makes me busier but it is definately worth it.

1 Comments:

At 9/10/2007 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are finding some ways to connect. I know it can be hard, but you make friends so easily! I know what you mean about Fall. I love this time of year. I'm ready for mums and pumpkins! Love to your family,
Kristi B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home