Moving on to the next chapter
We are in our last week here in Spring Lake. We are sleeping in on a Sunday morning (decided to go to Greenhouse in GR for service tonight), making our lists of final things to do. I am starting my second full page for only what I have to do and that list includes no packing! We are saying final goodbyes and that isn't fun. We are packing in our final fun activities like going to the beach, miniature golf, etc...before we go too. Leaving isn't fun I must admit especially from a place you love. The people we leave behind especially. This will be a hard week for sure. Things begin anew Saturday as we meet new people, live in a new area and all the excitement new things bring. I think it is definately easier to be welcomed (happy)than it is to say goodbye (sad). I feel alot of excitement from people as they know we are coming to Marion and that encourages me. We love you all in Spring Lake...we will miss you. We are looking forward to meeting all of you in Marion...see you soon!
1 Comments:
The time has gone by so quickly. I can't believe you all will be gone in a week. We miss you already :( Love you guys, Kristi B.
Post a Comment
<< Home